Michael Dembrow, D-Portland, has drafted the Act for Affordable Health Care for All Oregon (House Resolution 2922).
What does HCAO stand for?
HCAO stands for Health Care for All Oregon
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HCAO
We have 4 other meanings of HCAO in our Acronym Attic
- Human Capital Asset Management (US General Services Administration human resources)
- Health Care for America Now (grassroots campaign)
- Hitachi Controller Area Network
- Hockey Canada (governing body of Canadian hockey)
- Hudson Climate Action Network (Hudson, MA)
- Health Coach Association of North America (trade association; various locations)
- Hobie Class Association of North America
- Home Care Association of New Hampshire
- Health Care Association of New Jersey
- Health Care Accountability Ordinance (San Francisco, CA)
- Health Claims Arbitration Office (Maryland)
- Hennepin County Attorney's Office (Minneapolis, MN)
- Hancock County Agency on Aging, Inc.
- Humboldt County Association of Governments (California)
- Halifax Coalition Against Poverty (Canada)
- Health Care Action Plans
- Health Care Administration Program (various organizations)
- HealthCare Automation Partners (consulting company)
- Healthcare-Associated Pneumonia
- Healthy Communities Access Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: The Register-Guard Health Care for All Oregon - 7 p.
Byline: The Register-Guard Health Care for All Oregon - Monthly meeting Wednesday, 7 p.
Legislation to be compared at health meeting Health Care for All Oregon will meet from 7 p.
Health Care for All Oregon to meet Wednesday The Eugene chapter of Health Care for All Oregon will meet from 7 p.
Health care group sponsor of gathering A meeting sponsored by Health Care for All Oregon will be at 6:30 p.
Health care reform subject of two events Health Care for All Oregon will hold two events in Eugene this week.
The meeting is sponsored by the Eugene-Springfield chapter of the Archimedes Movement and the Lane County chapter of Health Care For All Oregon.