After several months of divisive debates in congress, the media and the public sphere, President Obama signed the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act into law on March 23rd, 2010, shortly followed on March 30th, 2010 by the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010.
What does HCERA stand for?
HCERA stands for Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Health Care and Epidemiology (university course; University of British Columbia; Canada)
- Health Certificate Enrollment Protocol
- Home Care Expansion Program (New Jersey)
- Home Composting Education Program (various locations)
- Human Corneal Epithelial Protein
- Hillsborough County Environmental Protection Commission (also seen as EPCHC)
- Health Care Environmental Purchasing Tool (questionnaire)
- Health Care Empowerment Questionnaire (Program of Research to Integrate Services for the Maintenance of Autonomy; Sherbrooke Geriatric University Institute; Canada)
- High-Capacity Extended-Range
- Hudson Community Education and Recreation (Hudson, OH)
- Home Care Evaluation and Research Centre (University of Toronto; Canada)
- Hamilton County Environmental Services (Ohio)
- Hawaii Council of Engineering Societies (Honolulu, HI)
- Hearin Center for Enterprise Science (optimization technology solutions; University, MS)
- Honam Crop Experiment Station (Republic of Korea)
- Household Centred Environmental Sanitation
- Human Capital Enterprise System (US Postal Service)
- Hunter College Elementary School (New York, NY)
- Hamilton County Educational Service Center (Cincinnati, OH)
- Harford County Educational Services Council (Bel Air, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also in the 2010 Edition, the ERISA and Tax Code provisions and the Part 3 presentation of the PHSA provisions are provided as amended by the: * Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act * Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010 * Hiring Incentives to Restore Employment Act * Preservation of Access to Care for Medicare Beneficiaries and Pension Relief Act of 2010 * Other federal legislation ERISA: The Law and the Code also features "Recent Amendment" notes that track all of the changes made to the Tax Code sections back to the Economic Growth and Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2001, a complete history of every amendment made to each reprinted section of ERISA, and the history of each reprinted section of the PHSA (post-PPACA), all in an easy-to-follow format.
2010-12, Accounting for Certain Tax Effects of the 2010 Health Care Reform Acts, adding ASC [paragraph]740-10-S99-4, SEC Staff Announcement, "Accounting for the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010 and the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act" (April 2010)).
Farnam, Partner at Varnum Law: I've heard from many of my business clients and countless Michigan business owners who have attended our informational seminars regarding the recently enacted Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010 ("health care bill").