Documents regulating HCW management used at the hospital were identified: the WHO Manual on Safe Management of Waste from Health Care Activities, the National Environment Conservation Act (1989), the Gauteng Health Care Waste Management Policy, the Gauteng Health Care Waste Management Regulations, the Gauteng Department of Health Code of Practice for Health Care Waste Management, and Johannesburg Hospital Policy on Waste Management.
What does HCWM stand for?
HCWM stands for Health Care Waste Management (World Health Organization)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HCWM
- Healthy Communities Work Group (Chicago, IL)
- Heritage Collections Working Group (Australia)
- Howard County Woodworkers Guild (Columbia, MD)
- Hunter-Clyde Watershed Group (Canada)
- Health Care Without Harm (Washington, DC, USA)
- Heart of the Civil War Heritage Area
- Health Care Without Harm Europe (Czech Republic)
- Helping Children Worldwide, Inc.
- High Chrome White Iron (manufacturing)
- Hammond Collier Wade Livingstone (US engineering firm)
- Hutchison CAT Wireless Multimedia (Thailand)
- Hutchison CAT (Communications Authority of Thailand) Wireless Multimedia Limited (Government of Thailand; Hutchinson Wireless Multimedia, Ltd.)
- Henderson County - Clint W. Murchison Memorial Library (Athens, TX)
- Hope Chapel West Oahu (Waipahu, HI)
- Hard Corrugated Wall Potential
- Hemophilia Center of Western Pennsylvania (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Hospital Council of Western Pennsylvania
- Hub City Writers Project (Spartanburg, SC)
- Hays County Water Planning Partnership (Austin, TX)
- Hot Compact Woven Polypropylene Process
Samples in periodicals archive:
expand(ed) the state of knowledge about medical waste generation, management and disposal, encouraging innovation in treatment technologies, reevaluation of home health care waste management, reduction of the severity of beach washups and the contribution to program development in noncovered states.
For additional information about our health care waste management solutions, please visit www.