Patients win when each member of the health care team plays the role they are educated and trained to play.
What does HCT stand for?
HCT stands for Health Care Team (medical group)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HCT
We have 151 other meanings of HCT in our Acronym Attic
- Hospice Care of Southwest Michigan
- Hancock County Solid Waste Management District (Indiana)
- Hale Centre Theatre (West Valley City, UT)
- Hall Current Thruster
- Hamamatsu Cable Television (Shizuoka, Japan)
- Hamburger Computertage (Messe)
- Hardware Compatibility Tests
- Hartford City Taxi (Hartford, WI)
- Hawker Control Team (Hong Kong)
- Hazard Control Technologies (Fayetteville, GA)
- Height Change Threshold
- Helical Computerized Tomography (scanning)
- Helicopter Combat Support Training Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1974 to 1977)
- Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation
- High Clutter Tracker (radar)
- High-Capacity Transport (Nortel)
- High-Speed CMOS with TTL output (aka HCMOS)
- Higher Colleges of Technology (United Arab Emirates)
- HIV Counseling and Testing (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Whether it is an aging senior who requires home aids or a surgical patient who requires acute care, the discharge coordinator in conjunction with the health care team develops a plan for discharge from the hospital setting.
Marrinson attributes Zeb's success to a combination of a thorough veterinary health care team recommendation coupled with full pet owner acceptance.
Community programs must involve volunteer dental assistants and may include other volunteer members of the oral health care team.
So okay, maybe nurses and other role-players on the health care team need to develop thicker skins.
With FedNor's support, the West Parry Sound Health Centre has introduced an innovative network that allows for a seamless flow of data from one member of the health care team to another, resulting in faster, more efficient and effective delivery of health services to citizens wherever they live.
The PCT received a further 15 nominations for members of the primary health care team and each of these members of staff also received a certificate.
The ADA advocates that a registered dietitian be an integral member of an interdisciplinary health care team treating nursing home residents.