Long term disability and health care spending account - Legislators also have the option to open a Health Care Spending Account (HCSA) and to buy long term disability insurance.
What does HCSA stand for?
HCSA stands for Health Care Spending Account
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HCSA
We have 61 other meanings of HCSA in our Acronym Attic
- HUMINT Control System
- Hundred Call Seconds
- Hutchinson Computer Systems Ltd (UK)
- Hybrid Computation and Simulation
- Hydrogen Chloride Scrubber
- Hydrogen Containing Solvent
- Homecare Coding Specialist - Diagnosis
- Helix Command-Specific 2 (gene)
- Health Care and Social Assistance (US CDC)
- Health Care Security Act
- High-Cost Serving Area
- Hospital Consultants and Specialists Association
- Hyperion Certified Solutions Architect (Oracle)
- Hospital Central Sur de Alta Especialidad (Spanish: South Cental Highly Specialized Hospital)
- Harborview Center for Sexual Assault and Traumatic Stress (Washington)
- Hardin County Savings Bank
- Hartford-Carlisle Savings Bank (Carlisle, IA)
- Hernando County School Board (Hernando County, FL)
- Hill Country State Bank (Texas, USA)
- Holman Christian Standard Bible
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, company contributions of $1,000 to newly established flexible health care spending accounts to cover employee medical costs.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] More and more consumers are taking charge of personal health care spending accounts, demanding information on price and quality, and shopping around for the healthiest deal.
Health care spending accounts will allow all employees to set aside pretax dollars to pay out-of pocket health expenses.
Direct comparisons between the two estimates are difficult because of the different methods used for data collection and the inability to allocate several of Minnesota's spending categories to HCFA's personal health care spending accounts, highlighting a key drawback to State-generated accounts.
Limits on application to health care spending accounts.
PlanSmartChoice users enrolled in more cost-effective plans and reduced their costs by an additional 14 percent by enrolling in a health care spending account or health savings account.
Health care spending accounts for 37 percent of the state budget, an unsustainable amount that must be addressed, he said.