CHICAGO, April 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Consumers who worked with a specially trained customer service champion to help them navigate the health care system were found to make more informed decisions that resulted in significant cost savings, according to data analyzed by Health Care Service Corporation (HCSC), the nation's largest customer-owned health insurer.
What does HCSC stand for?
HCSC stands for Health Care Service Corporation (Chicago, IL)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HCSC
We have 26 other meanings of HCSC in our Acronym Attic
- Hospital Central Sur de Alta Especialidad (Spanish: South Cental Highly Specialized Hospital)
- Harborview Center for Sexual Assault and Traumatic Stress (Washington)
- Hardin County Savings Bank
- Hartford-Carlisle Savings Bank (Carlisle, IA)
- Hernando County School Board (Hernando County, FL)
- Hill Country State Bank (Texas, USA)
- Holman Christian Standard Bible
- Halifax County-South Boston Regional Library System (Halifax, VA)
- Home and Community Social Behavior Scales
- Hawaii Community Services Council
- Here Comes Santa Claus
- High Cascade Snowboard Camp (Government Camp and Portland, OR)
- Higher Command and Staff Course (educational Course run at the Joint Services Command & Staff College, Shrivenham, UK)
- Hospital Clinico San Carlos (Spanish: San Carlos Clinical Hospital; Madrid, Spain)
- Harper Collins Spanish College Dictionary
- Head of Culture, Sport and Community Development (UK)
- health clearance for serious communicable diseases (UK)
- Human-Computer System for Collaborative Design
- House of Commons Standing Committee on Finance
- Harbor Creek School District (Harborcreek, Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Health Care Service Corporation and CIGNA HealthCare Inc.
has affirmed the financial strength ratings (FSR) of A+ (Superior) and issuer credit ratings (ICR) of "aa-" of Health Care Service Corporation, a Mutual Legal Reserve Company (d/b/a Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois/Texas/New Mexico/Oklahoma) (HCSC), its affiliates, Health Care Service Corporation - Texas HMO Line of Business, Health Care Service Corporation - Illinois HMO Line of Business, HCSC Insurance Services Company and GHS Health Maintenance Organization (GHS HMO) (Tulsa, OK).
CHICAGO -- Health Care Service Corporation (HCSC) is honored to have played a significant role in helping to influence one of 15 Health Information Exchanges (HIE) that The White House expects to "achieve meaningful and measurable improvements in health care quality, safety and efficiency.
19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Health Care Service Corporation (HCSC) today announced that Mark Owen will join the company in a newly created role as president of government programs.
CHICAGO -- Health Care Service Corporation (HCSC) today responded to a request from Capitol Hill that insurers end the practice of rescissions except in cases of fraud or material misrepresentation.
15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Health Care Service Corporation (HCSC) today announced that William Monroe, a twenty-year FBI Veteran, will join the company as vice president, corporate investigations in HCSC's special investigations and security department.
CHICAGO -- Health Care Service Corporation (HCSC), is ranked 20th on the 2010 DiversityInc Top 50 Companies for Diversity([R]) - up two spots from last year and 14 spots from 2008.