ING also will provide administration for the State Health Care Savings Plan, the Unclassified Employees Retirement Plan and the Hennepin County Supplemental Retirement Plan.
What does HCSP stand for?
HCSP stands for Health Care Savings Plan
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HCSP
We have 12 other meanings of HCSP in our Acronym Attic
- Hamilton County Sheriff's Office (Cincinnati, OH)
- Hamilton County Special Olympics (Ohio, USA)
- Hardee County Sheriffs Office (Wauchula, FL)
- Harris County Sheriff's Office/Officer (Texas)
- Health Care Security Ordinance (Office of Labor Standards; San Francisco, CA)
- Health Care Services Organization (Arizona)
- Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office (Florida)
- Hungary Central Statistical Office
- Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office Volunteer Band (Florida)
- Haut Comité de la Santé Publique (French)
- Hepatitis C Support Project
- Home Care Services Program (New York, NY)
- Hrvatska Cista Stranka Prava (Croatia political party)
- Human Capital Strategic Planning
- High-Confidence Software Platforms for Cyber-Physical Systems
- Hundred Call Seconds Per Hour
- Hampshire County Structure Plan Review (UK)
- Health Care Service Record
- Hypersensitive Carotid Sinus Reflex
- Health Club Step Riser Cart
Samples in periodicals archive:
8 "Our clients in the not-for-profit community have told us that they are concerned about this issue, which is why TIAA-CREF introduced a retirement health care savings plan as part of our offering.
Others have been unable to offer their employees the broader choice of coverage, newer health care savings plans or consumer education programs that larger employers are able to provide.