A total of six awards among nearly 100 applicants have been awarded by the Quality Health Foundation, formed in May 2003 out of funds from the Delmarva Foundation, an Easton-based not-for-profit quality improvement organization with more than 30 years experience in conducting and evaluating health care quality improvement initiatives.
What does HCQII stand for?
HCQII stands for Health Care Quality Improvement Initiative
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Heroin Craving Questionnaire (substance abuse)
- Hydroxychloroquine (anti-malarial medication)
- Hyperthyroidism Complaint Questionnaire
- Health Care Quality Act (New Jersey)
- Home Care Quality Authority (Washington)
- Home Care Quality Authority Board (Washington)
- Health Care Quality Financing and Purchasing (Center for Adult Health; Cranston, RI)
- Henry Council for Quality Growth (Henry County, Georgia)
- Health Care Quality Improvement Act of 1986
- Health Care Quality Improvement Fund (Wisconsin)
- Health Care Quality Improvement Program
- Health Care Quality Management
- Health care Costs, Quality and Outcomes
- Highway Capacity and Quality of Service
- Health Care Quality Unit (Pennsylvania)
- Handwritten Character Recognition
- Hardcore Rules
- Hardware Concept Review
- Harrison Clinical Research (Germany)
- Harvard China Review (Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With a staff of approximately thirty physicians, nurses, educators, analysts and other professionals, Healthcentric Advisors is a sought-after partner to national and local government agencies, foundations, insurers, health care providers, stakeholders and educational institutions on health care quality improvement initiatives.
Michigan hospitals are working diligently and innovatively to remain at the forefront of patient safety and health care quality improvement initiatives," said MHA President Spencer Johnson.
The meeting presenters are recognized leaders in health care quality improvement initiatives including: -- Paul B.