The system enables medically recognized clinical rules and protocols to be applied to member health data from claims, health care provider records and self-reported member information.
What does HCPR stand for?
HCPR stands for Health Care Provider Records
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HCPR
We have 2 other meanings of HCPR in our Acronym Attic
- House of Commons Parliamentary Papers (UK)
- Housing and Conservation Planning Program (New Hampshire)
- Herbert Cane Protection and Productivity Board (agriculture; Australia)
- Health Care Policy, Planning and Management (Organisation for Eastern Caribbean States and USAID)
- Harvard Cancer Prevention Program Project
- Home Country Physical Presence Requirement
- High Coverage Point to Point Transit (California Partners for Advanced Transit and Highways)
- Health Care Personnel Registry (Division of Health Service Regulation; Department of Health and Human Services; North Carolina)
- Health Care Policy and Research (various organizations)
- Health Care Policy Roundtable
- Horry County Parks and Recreation (South Carolina)
- Humana Clinical Pharmacy Review (Louisville, KY)
- Health Care Public Relations Association (Canada)
- Health Care Provider Reimbursement Manual
- High-Capacity Personal Rapid Transit
- Halifax County Public Schools (Halifax, VA)
- Hard Copy Processing System (US Navy NUWC sonar display system)
- Hawaii Content and Performance Standards (Hawaii State Department of Education)
- Henrico County Public Schools (Virginia)
- Hillsborough County Public Schools (Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Collaborative Care Management will allow HCSC to apply a comprehensive set of medically established clinical rules and protocols to a compilation of claims data, health care provider records and self-reported patient information, and identify best-practice intervention and prevention treatment opportunities.
Based on available member health data from claims, health care provider records and self-reported member information, best-practice treatment opportunities can be identified and pursued to optimize member health and minimize member health care costs.