April 11, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- ECRI Institute and the Health Care Improvement Foundation, independent nonprofit organizations devoted to patient safety and quality, announce the results of a Philadelphia-area regional collaborative to reduce patient risks associated with excessive radiation from CT scans.
What does HCI stand for?
HCI stands for Health Care Improvement
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HCI
We have 198 other meanings of HCI in our Acronym Attic
- Hansa Chemie International (Switzerland)
- Hardness Critical Item
- Hardware Computer Interface
- Hardware Configuration Item
- Harmonised Competitiveness Indicator
- Harmony Careers International
- Harrison Career Institute
- Hartzog & Crabill Inc. (Tustin, CA traffic and civil engineering)
- Haut Conseil à l'Integration (French: High Council for Integration; est. 1989)
- Haveman Computer & Internet
- Health Care Industry
- Health Care Informatics (various organizations)
- Health Care Insurer
- Health Care Integrator
- Health Care International (various locations)
- Health Care on the Internet (journal)
- Health Communications, Inc (publishing)
- Healthcare Consultants International (Skokie, IL)
- Healthy Community Initiative (various locations)
- High Current Interest
Samples in periodicals archive:
Today, The Myers Group provides an expansive line of services including health care surveys, research, consulting and health care improvement strategies, member outreach and engagement, and call center support.
senior adviser for health care improvement at the Joint Commission.
I look forward to meeting the challenges of our industry's changing landscape while we continue to provide health care improvement services to the citizens of Arkansas.
This donation is part of an ongoing commitment by the United States to partner with Pakistan to fund health care improvements in the NWFP.
But despite the success of QI programs and their use in health care since at least 1995 (17), hospitals vary in their ability to train staff, implement the programs, and sustain health care improvement as an organizational focus (18,19).
Because of continuing and often devastating health disparities among American Indian and Alaska Native communities, policy-makers must support the Indian Health Care Improvement Act Amendments of 2007, according to APHA and its colleagues in the Friends of Indian Health coalition.
The contract includes provisions for wage increases, health care improvements and a pension plan increase for Hormel employees.