Ms Bishop has over 20 years of health care experience.
What does HCE stand for?
HCE stands for Health Care Experience
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HCE
We have 96 other meanings of HCE in our Acronym Attic
- Humboldt County Drug Task Force (California)
- Health Care Data Works, LLC
- Hydrogenic Continuum Distorted Wave
- Hazardous Chemical Defense Waste Management Program
- Halo Combat Evolved
- Halo Custom Edition (game)
- Hardware Configuration Engineer
- Harmonie des Chemins de fer d'Epernay (Epernay Railway Wind Orchestra)
- Hawaiian Creole English
- Health Care Executive
- Health Care of the Elderly
- Healthcare Entity
- Heat Collection Element (solar power)
- Heater Control Electronics
- Here Comes Everybody (from Finnegan's Wake)
- Hexachloroethane (CAS Number 67-72-1)
- High Country Electric, Inc. (Las Vegas, NV)
- Highly Compensated Employee
- Highly Conserved Element (genes)
- Hobie Cat Europe
Samples in periodicals archive:
Patients who report experiencing less pain than they anticipated are more likely to be satisfied with their health care experience.
For our patients, improving administrative processes will help reduce costs and improve their total health care experience, which is our primary focus.
Freeman brings more than 28 years of health care experience to his new role.
Saint Mary's Health Care is an integrated network of health care excellence offering a unique combination of capabilities to deliver a health care experience that is more complete and personally satisfying.
Murphy's health care experience includes physician/hospital clinical services joint ventures, structuring joint ventures along the post-acute care continuum, and representation of large multi-specialty groups.
James Kenrick, who joins Hewitt with more than 20 years of health care experience at organizations including BUPA (the UK's leading provider of private health care), CIGNA and the FirstAssist group, has been appointed to lead the health care practice with the aim of establishing it as the leading corporate health care consulting organization in the UK.
We are grateful for the opportunity to leverage more than 30 years of behavioral health care experience, our work with international clients and experience in telephonic consultation.