The inclusion of the outcome measures into the quality improvement activities of a correctional health care delivery program will provide the documentation necessary to maintain a fluid, ongoing quality system.
What does HCDP stand for?
HCDP stands for Health Care Delivery Program (US DoD; medical coverage)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HCDP
We have 4 other meanings of HCDP in our Acronym Attic
- Human Capital Development and Management
- Hate Crimes Documentation Network
- Hydro-Climatic Data Network
- Housing and Community Development Network of New Jersey
- Hampshire County Darts Organisation (UK)
- Hudson County Democratic Organization (New Jersey)
- Hamilton County Department of Environmental Services
- Hood Canal Dissolved Oxygen Program (University of Washington)
- Discharge Under Honorable Conditions, Dependency Existing Prior to Enlistment
- Harris County Democratic Party (Texas)
- Health Care Development Project (est. 1956; Diabetic Association of Bangladesh)
- Henrico County Division of Police (Virginia)
- Hot Club de Paris (band)
- Holmes County District Public Library (Milllersburg, OH)
- Herberger Center for Design Research (Arizona State University)
- High Channel Density Receiver (Spectrum Signal Processing Inc.)
- Heavy Chain Complementarity-Determining Region 2
- Heavy Chain Complementarity-Determining Region 3
- Hardline Cable Distribution System
- Health Care Data Systems
Samples in periodicals archive:
It identifies new ways to promote more comprehensive, more effective, prevention and health care delivery programs.
Authoring and co-authoring an array of articles in various peer-reviewed journals advocating innovative and competitive health care delivery programs to improve quality while lowering costs adorn his repertoire.
Tennessee's 'AA+' GO rating largely reflects the state's low debt level, among the lowest of any state, as well as an ongoing commitment to structural balance, evidenced by a permanent revenue increase and successful restructuring of TennCare, the state's Medicaid-expansion health care delivery program, earlier this decade.
Cal-Mortgage is modeled after the federal home mortgage program and is aimed specifically at the following kinds of health care facilities: -- Projects in medically underserved areas or those that serve medically underserved populations -- Projects that promote access to primary care services -- Projects that provide services to keep with special needs functioning optimally in a community-based environment -- Projects that provide innovative solutions to health care delivery program, such as promoting efficient health care networks in rural areas.