The camp was assessed through the Diabetes Camp Effectiveness Scale (DCES); and the level of autonomy support was assessed through the Health Care Climate Questionnaire (HCCQ-M).
What does HCCQ stand for?
HCCQ stands for Health Care Climate Questionnaire
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HCCQ
We have 1 other meaning of HCCQ in our Acronym Attic
- Housing Credit Certified Professional
- Human Capital Contribution Percentage
- Humanities Computing Certificate Program
- Huntsman Cancer Care Program
- Hydraulic Contamination Control Program (US Army)
- Holyoke Community College Police Department (Massachusettes)
- Hopkinsville-Christian County Public Library (Kentucky)
- Hadley Centre for Climate Prediction and Research (UK)
- Harris County Children's Protective Services (Texas, USA)
- Health Care Cost Quotient (statistic)
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Queens (New York)
- Handwritten Chinese Character Recognition (pattern recognition)
- Haq Centre for Child Rights (New Delhi, India)
- Harry Choo Choo Romero (musician)
- Health Care Cost Recovery
- Hot Closed Circuit Refuelling (aviation)
- Humboldt Coalition for Community Rights (Eureka, CA)
- Hidalgo County Court Reporters Association (Texas)
- High Country Community Radio Coalition (amateur radio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The posttest questionnaire consisted of two measures both qualitative and quantitative methods; the Diabetes Camp Effectiveness Scale (DOES) for camp satisfaction and the Health Care Climate Questionnaire (HCCQ-M) used to assess perceptions of autonomy support.