As Congress begins to examine ways to reduce the federal deficit, the American Health Care Association (AHCA) and the Alliance for Quality Nursing Home Care (Alliance) have partnered with the state affiliate, the Health Care Association of Michigan (HCAM), to ensure federal lawmakers understand the vital need to preserve, protect and defend U.
What does HCAM stand for?
HCAM stands for Health Care Association of Michigan (est. 1948; Lansing, MI)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HCAM
We have 2 other meanings of HCAM in our Acronym Attic
- Health Claims for Auto Insurance (Canada)
- High Class All Inclusive (hotels)
- High-Current Arc Ignition (electronics)
- Hubbard College of Administration International (Scientology)
- Human Carbonic Anhydrase Isozyme II
- Hadronic Calorimeter
- Hill Country Animal League (Boerne, TX)
- Hitachi Capital Auto Lease (Japan)
- Hudson County Animal League (New Jersey)
- Hawaii Coalition Against Legalized Gambling (Honolulu, HI)
- Health Care Auxiliary of Minnesota
- Home Care Alliance of Maine
- Homing Cellular Adhesion Molecule
- Hopkinton Community Access and Media (Hopkinton, MA)
- Human Capital Asset Management (US General Services Administration human resources)
- Health Care for America Now (grassroots campaign)
- Hitachi Controller Area Network
- Hockey Canada (governing body of Canadian hockey)
- Hudson Climate Action Network (Hudson, MA)
- Health Coach Association of North America (trade association; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
org Health Care Association of Michigan Michigan Center for Assisted Living Lansing, Mich.
Facility involvement with the Health Care Association of Michigan and administrator involvement with the state chapter of the American College of Health Care Administrators brought to bear a broader range of expertise.
Members of The Coalition to Stop the K-16 Spending Mandate Ann Arbor Area Chamber of Commerce Conference of Western Wayne Concerned Taxpayers Group of Livingston County Detroit Regional Chamber Fraternal Order of Police, State Lodge of Michigan George Heartwell, Mayor of Grand Rapids Grand Rapids Area Chamber of Commerce Health Care Association of Michigan Kalamazoo County Taxpayers Association Kalamazoo Regional Chamber of Commerce L.
Reginald Carter is executive vice president, Health Care Association of Michigan.
MEMBERS OF THE COALITION TO STOP THE K-16 SPENDING MANDATE (AS OF 6/20/06) Ann Arbor Area Chamber of Commerce Brandt Coultas, (734) 214-0101 Conference of Western Wayne Helen Foster, (734) 953-8834 Concerned Taxpayers Group of Livingston County Bill Johnston, (517) 546-4642 Detroit Regional Chamber Sarah Hubbard, (517) 372-2278 Fraternal Order of Police, State Lodge of Michigan John Buczek, (517) 367-8000 Grand Rapids Area Chamber of Commerce Jared Rodriguez, (616) 771-0359 Health Care Association of Michigan Kim Ringlever, (517) 627-1561 Kalamazoo County Taxpayers Association Isaac Morehouse, (269) 778-9177 Kalamazoo Regional Chamber of Commerce Marty Dodge, (269) 381-4000 L.
The Guide is a 207-page publication produced as a consumer and public service by the Health Care Association of Michigan (HCAM), the Michigan Association of Homes and Services for the Aging (MAHSA) and the Michigan County Medical Care Facilities Council (MCMCFC).
The meeting is sponsored by the Health Care Association of Michigan -- a nursing home owner's lobbyist group.