But her and Clark County Commissioner Chris Giunchigliani and Clark County Commissioner Larry Brown, a well-connected and well-funded former health care administrator and venture capitalist, who is consulting Brown, wouldn't reveal exact figures but said "finances won't be an issue for Larry's campaign.
What does HCAD stand for?
HCAD stands for Health Care Administrator(s)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HCAD
We have 12 other meanings of HCAD in our Acronym Attic
- Hackensack Cultural Arts Center (Hackensack, NJ)
- Haywood County Arts Council (North Carolina)
- Health Care for All Colorado
- Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference
- Holy Cross Anglican Church (various locations)
- Holy Cross Anglican Communion
- Holy Cross Adult Community Band (Saskatoon, SK, Canada)
- Health Care Access and Cost Commission (Maryland)
- Harris County Appraisal District (Texas)
- Health Care Administration Department (various locations)
- Health Care Advance Directive
- Hereford College of Art and Design (UK)
- Hypoplastic Coronary Artery Disease
- Hillsborough County Anti-Drug Alliance (Tampa, FL)
- Hispanic Contractors Association of DFW (Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX)
- Health Care Alternative Dispute Resolution Office
- Heavy Commercial Average Daily Traffic
- Hawaiian Cultural Awareness Education
- High Content Analysis Europe (Cambridge Healthtec Institute; Needham, MA)
- Human Coronary Artery Endothelial
Samples in periodicals archive:
This summer she accepted the position of president and CEO of the American College of Health Care Administrators (ACHCA), moving over from a position she had occupied for nearly 10 years as director of long-term care accreditation for the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO).
Success in the challenging role of correctional health care administrator depends on relationships.
Most health care administrators now address only the costs directly related to waste disposal.
The appeals court held that the prisoner stated a cause of action against a health care administrator for an Eighth Amendment violation for allegedly denying treatment after the prisoner filed a request regarding painful decayed and cracked teeth.
Its clients include major commercial health insurance companies, HMOs, third-party health care administrators and employer groups.
Dunn, was named by the American College of Health Care Administrators (ACHCA) for Outstanding Resident Care Levels at its 43rd Annual Convocation in May 2009.
Some examples of professional and trade associations offering quality education as well as networking opportunities include the American College of Health Care Administrators, the American Association of Homes and Services for the Aging, and the American Health Care Association.