What does HCAP stand for?
HCAP stands for Health Care Action Plans
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HCAP
We have 65 other meanings of HCAP in our Acronym Attic
- Hobie Class Association of North America
- Home Care Association of New Hampshire
- Health Care Association of New Jersey
- Health Care Accountability Ordinance (San Francisco, CA)
- Health Care for All Oregon
- Health Claims Arbitration Office (Maryland)
- Hennepin County Attorney's Office (Minneapolis, MN)
- Hancock County Agency on Aging, Inc.
- Humboldt County Association of Governments (California)
- Halifax Coalition Against Poverty (Canada)
- Health Care Administration Program (various organizations)
- HealthCare Automation Partners (consulting company)
- Healthcare-Associated Pneumonia
- Healthy Communities Access Program
- Hitachi Content Archive Platform (data storage)
- Hockey Club Ambri Piotta
- Hospital Care Assistance Program (Ohio)
- Host Credential Authorization Protocol (software)
- Hispanic Churches in American Public Life
- Hopkins County Animal Protection League (Sulphur Springs, TX)