Sheils estimated the impact of the President's proposal using the Lewin Group Health Benefits Simulation Model (HSBM).
What does HBSM stand for?
HBSM stands for Health Benefits Simulation Model
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 5 other meanings of HBSM in our Acronym Attic
- Human Behavior and the Social Environment (college course)
- Hampton Beach Seafood Festival (New Hampshire)
- Hummer/Bird Study Group (Clay, AL)
- Healthcare Business Services Groups, Inc.
- Harold Burson Summer Internship (Burson-Marsteller)
- Hispanic Business Stock Index
- Hotel Booking Solutions Incorporated (various locations)
- Human-Biometric Sensor Interaction (ergonomics)
- Health-Based Screening Levels
- Huntington Beach Surf Lifesaving Association (California)
- Harwell Boeing Sparse Matrix Collection
- Human Bronchial Smooth Muscle Cell
- H.B. Stamps Memorial Library (Rogersville, TN)
- Harry Benjamin Standards of Care
- Harvard Business School Publishing
- Helsinki Business and Science Park (Helsinki, Finland)
- Huntington Beach State Park (South Carolina)
- Hard-Bop Saxophone Quartet (Moorhead, MN)
- Home Buyers Scouting Report
- Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP (law firm; Seattle, Washington)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9 billion) Net Change in Yearly Average Family Health Care Spending (with plans unfunded by any tax changes) $68 ($451) The Bush and Kerry health care proposals were compared using a well-vetted proprietary model, the Health Benefits Simulation Model (HBSM).
The Bush and Kerry health care proposals were compared using a well-vetted proprietary model, the Health Benefits Simulation Model (HBSM).