The innovative platform for small to medium sized health benefit groups in Canada is designed to support the need of independent brokers and brokerages with a cost effective health benefit sales and administration tool.
What does HBG stand for?
HBG stands for Health Benefit Group (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HBG
We have 37 other meanings of HBG in our Acronym Attic
- Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger (Daft Punk song)
- Hepatobiliary Functional Scintigraphy (medical technique)
- Hypervisor-Based Fault Tolerance
- Amadeus Hospitality Business Group
- Gymnasium an der Hermann-Böse-Straße (Bremen, Germany school)
- Hachette Book Group (Hachette Livre; New York)
- Hanbury Botanic Gardens (Italy)
- Harrisburg (Pennsylvania)
- Hattiesburg (Amtrak station code; Hattiesburg, MS)
- Hayes Bicycle Group