It is both simple and mathematical: Health = Nutrition/Calories.
What does H=N/C stand for?
H=N/C stands for Health = Nutrition/Calories
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Health and Welfare
- Holmes/Watson (Sherlock Holmes and Dr. John Watson)
- Hot Water
- Hours and Wages
- Hours per Week
- House/Wilson (TV series House MD)
- Husband and Wife
- Moderator to Fissile Material Ratio
- Hamstrings and Quadriceps (isokinetic strength ratio)
- Hrvatski Športski Plesni Savez (Croatian Dance Sport Association)
- Hrvatski Športsko-Ribolovni Savez (Croatian Sports Fishing Association)
- Hrvatski Šahovski Savez (Croatian Chess Federation)
- Hrvatski Športski Savez Invalida (Croatian Sports Federation of Disabled Persons)
- Hrvatske Željeznice (Croatian Railways)
- Half Zero (common model railway gauge)
- Null Hypothesis
- Heated Oxygen Sensor (automotive)
- (not an acronym; Canadian Postal Code for Santa Claus)
- First Half (financial or calendar year)