SMALL earthquake in Manchester is hardly the most sensational headline of the year.
What does HOTY stand for?
HOTY stands for Headline of the Year
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of HOTY
- Hordes of the Underdark (computer game)
- Hansen Oil Temperature Valve
- Heart of the Valley Homebrewers (homebrewers group)
- Heart Of The Valley Branch Library (Terreton, ID)
- Heart of Texas Women (heart disease and stroke prevention)
- History of the World (game)
- Hot Off the Wire (website)
- Halon Options Technical Working Conference (National Institute of Standards and Technology)
- Heart Of Texas West Point Society
- Hats Off to You
- Heart of Texas Young Marines
- Hands-On Universe (educational program; University of California, Berkeley)
- Hanoi Open University (Hanoi, Vietnam)
- Head of Unit (various locations)
- Heavy Oil Upgrading
- Hellenic Open University (Greece)
- Hordes of the Underdark (gaming, Neverwinter Nights Expansion Pack)
- Houston, TX, USA - Houston Hobby Airport (Airport Code)
- Hospice of Union County (Monroe, NC)
- Hanging on Your Every Word
Samples in periodicals archive:
Post Women's Editor Alison Jones was highly commended in the Headline of the Year category.