Thanks to this customized plugin, the probes monitor traffic at the Ethernet-layer and use a modified process of flow creation (source and destination MAC addresses, VLAN ID and Ethernet type are used as key-fields, among others; non key-fields statistics provided are Ethernet header length, Ethernet payload length etc.
What does HLEN stand for?
HLEN stands for Header Length
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Holy Land Experience (Christian exhibit and museum; Orlando, FL)
- Home Learning Environment (early education)
- Houston Language Emulator
- Humane Law Enforcement (American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals and New York City Police Department)
- Heartland Lions Eye Banks
- Healthy Living East Cambridgeshire (UK)
- Human Lens Epithelial Cell (eye)
- High Level Experts Group
- Horse Leukocyte Elastase Inhibitor
- Horizontal-Loop Electromagnetic (system)
- High Latitude Ecological Observatory
- Humane Law Enforcement Officer (animal cruelty investigator)
- Hawkesbury Local Environmental Plan (Australia)
- Health and Life Experiences Questionnaire
- Haute Limite Elastique Soudable (French: High Limit Weldable Elastic; steel)
- Health, Leisure and Exercise Science (various universities)
- Higher Level Environmental Stewardship (UK)
- Highland Lakes Elementary School (Granite Shoals, TX)
- Hunter Livestock Export Services (Australia)
- Hypertensive Lower Esophageal Sphincter
Samples in periodicals archive:
These elements, many of them optional, were grouped into five types: * Type 1: identifying information about the Document Interchange Format itself * Type 2: naming and time information for the Transfer Mechanism * Type 3: other information about the particular Electronic Document Delivery Transaction * Type 4: information specific to the document, including a brief bibliographic description * Type 5: padding to allow for subsequent changes to the header without changing the header length (optional) Of the five types identified above, only the last is clearly no longer required by EDEN.
The figure shows how the IPv6 header eliminates the Header Length (IHL), Identification, Flags, Fragment Offset, Header Checksum, as well as the Options and Padding fields.