When asked how the resignation of Mihail Konstantinov, Mathematics Professor and Head of Information Services, would affect the work, the company's CEO, Ivaylo Filipov, replied: "We are professionals and to the job we have been selected for," and refused to talk to the media any further.
What does HOIS stand for?
HOIS stands for Head of Information Services (job title)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HOIS
- Heart of Iowa Cooperative
- High Orbit Ion Cannon (open-source computer network security software)
- Hands on Inland Empire (California)
- Home Office Immigration Enforcement (UK)
- Hollandse Oos-Indiese Kompanjie (Dutch East India Company)
- Health Outreach Information Network (Washington, DC; professional organization network; est. 2001)
- Homes of the Indian Nation (India; children's charity)
- Heart of Iowa Nature Trail
- Health Over IP (DCS Health)
- Hazardous Occurrence Investigation Report (Parks Canada)
- Hostile Intelligence Service
- Heart of Illinois Sierra Club (Peoria, IL)
- Home-Oriented Informatics and Telematics (conference)
- Heart of Illinois United Way (est. 1921; Peoria, IL)
- House of Infinite Zen (UK rock music group)
- Hall of Justice (various locations)
- Hammer of Justice (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Hand of Justice (gaming)
- Harvard Orthopaedic Journal (Massachusetts General Hospital; Boston, MA)
- Heroines of Jericho
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr Johnson is a former GP practice manager and Mr Haydon worked as head of information services at County Durham PCT.
Curtis Connell and James Wheeler have joined Birmingham Airport's team of IT experts, working underneath the supervision of Head of Information Services Wayne Smith.
Head of information services at the Pensions Board, David Malone, highlighted the greater need for action by those who want more in retirement.
Mr Paul Gosling, head of information services at the Mid-Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce in Huddersfield, said software was available to try to filter out emails and webpages which can hack into information kept on computers.
After privatisation he occupied a number of senior management posts with BT, becoming head of information Services from 1997-1999 and head of Web Services until March this year.
Jean Balcombe, the society's head of information services, said: "Managers should be trying to create a culture of trust at work where issues such as stress, family responsibilities and flexible working may be discussed openly.
And as the head of Information Services - his second hat - Reiner oversees a vast corporate-wide intranet system that facilitates communication between divisions and gives employees a chance to share ideas and best practices.