The National Head and Spinal Cord Injury Survey of 1980 estimated that spinal Cord related injuries cost the nation approximately $380 million in 1980 (Ravichandran & Silver, 1982).
What does HASCI stand for?
HASCI stands for Head and Spinal Cord Injury
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HASCI
We have 2 other meanings of HASCI in our Acronym Attic
- Hospital Association of Southern California
- House Appropriations Sub-Committee
- House Armed Services Committee
- Houston Area Safety Council (Deer Park, TX)
- Hoylake Amateur Swimming Club (UK)
- Human Activity Sensing Consortium (Japan)
- Hyundai Authorized Service Center
- Hazard Assessment System for Consequence Analysis (Defense Special Weapons Agency; US DoD)
- Halton Autistic Spectrum Carers Advocacy and Support (UK)
- Health and Social Care Advisory Service (United Kingdom)
- Human Applications Standard Computer Interface (Epson)
- Help Afghan School Children Organization
- Hellenic Association of Supportive Care of the Oral Cavity in Cancer (University of Athens; Athens, Greece)
- Harvard Arts and Sciences Computer Services
- Hanover Area School District (Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania)
- Have A Superior Day
- Hazleton Area School District (Hazleton, Pennsylvania)
- Hempfield Area School District (Greensburg, Pennsylvania)
- Hollidaysburg Area School District (Pennsylvania)
- Hortonville Area School District (Hortonville, WI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Oregon head and spinal cord injury prevention program and evaluation.