: American Academy of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery Foundation, 1995.
What does HNSF stand for?
HNSF stands for Head and Neck Surgery Foundation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HNSF
- House National Security Committee
- Human Neuronal Stem Cell
- Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma (oncology)
- Host-Nation Support Coordination Cell (US DoD)
- Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Host-Nation Support Coordination Team
- Head and Neck Squamous Epithelium (oncology)
- Hughes Network Systems Europe
- Hugo Neu Schnitzer East (New York)
- Human Neuron Specific Enolase
- Hotel Nikko San Francisco (San Francisco, CA)
- Human Nonspecific Suppressor Factor
- Hereditary Non-Spherocytic Hemolytic Anemia
- Health & Nutrition Systems International, Inc. (West Palm Beach, FL)
- Himpunan Nelayan Seluruh Indonesia (Indonesian: All Indonesian Fishermen Association)
- Hughes Network Systems Inc. (India)
- Haldimand-Norfolk Sanitary Landfill, Inc. (Mississauga, Ontario, Canada)
- Hockey Nova Scotia Minor Council
- Hansen Medical, Inc (Mountain View, California)
- Handri Niva Sujala Sravanthi (Indian irrigation project)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SumTotal(TM) Systems (Nasdaq:SUMT), the largest provider of learning and business performance technologies and services, announced that The American Academy of Otolaryngology -- Head and Neck Surgery Foundation (AAO-HNSF) has chosen the SumTotal Enterprise Suite to improve the knowledge and performance of AAO-HNSF's 12,000 physicians and health professionals by centralizing and modernizing continuing medical education (CME).
Wahl has instructed at numerous institutions, including the University of California at San Diego, Scripps Hospital, University of California at Los Angeles, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, and American Academy of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery Foundation.