With this approval, the Hybrid now joins the HANS Device as the only head and neck restraint systems allowed by NASCAR for use by their drivers.
What does HNRS stand for?
HNRS stands for Head and Neck Restraint System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HNRS
We have 1 other meaning of HNRS in our Acronym Attic
- Human Nutrition Research Center on Aging
- High Normal Red Cell Mass
- Haitian National Red Cross Society
- Hancock Natural Resource Group, Inc.
- Hampshire Natural Resources Initiative (UK)
- Heterogeneous Nuclear Ribonucleoprotein Complex Protein
- Harvard Negotiation Research Project
- Hawiyah NGL Recovery Plant (Saudi Arabia)
- Heterogeneous Nuclear Ribonuclear Protein U
- Head and Neck Radiotherapy Questionnaire
- Health Network for Rural Schools (Oregon; Robert Wood Johnson Foundation)
- HOMS National Reference Center
- Hanford Natural Resource Trustee Council (Richland, WA)
- Human Nutraceutical Research Unit (University of Guelph; Canada)
- Human Nutrition Research Unit (University of Alberta)
- Highest Net Resource Value
- H. Norman Schwarzkopf
- Haines, AK, USA (Airport Code)
- Harbor Navigation Study (New York/New Jersey)
- Hardy Nursery Stock (horticulture)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As one of the products that were submitted to NASCAR last November, the R3 was the first head and neck restraint system to exceed the SFI 38.