Our total restraint system capabilities now include a comprehensive range of car restraints for all types of racing, including seatbelts, in-car nets, parachutes and the top models of head and neck restraints in the world today.
What does HNR stand for?
HNR stands for Head and Neck Restraint (racecar drivers)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HNR
We have 24 other meanings of HNR in our Acronym Attic
- Holy Name Passionist Retreat Center (Houston, TX)
- Health, Nutrition and Population Sector Programme (also seen as HNPSP; Bangladesh)
- High Nitrogen Pressure Solution
- Humanists of North Puget Sound (Washington)
- Health, Nutrition and Population Sector Programme (also seen as HNPS; Bangladesh)
- Has Not Passed Urine
- Hatchery-Level Negative Predictive Value
- Helicoverpa Nuclear Polyhedrosis Virus
- Head and Neck Quality of Life (University of Michigan)
- Harvest Natural Resources
- Het Nieuwe Rijden (Dutch: New Road Driving)
- Highband Networking Radio (Harris Corp.)
- Historical Network Research
- Hollywood North Report
- Hot N' Ready
- Human Nutrition Research
- Houston Northwest Radiology Association (Texas)
- Human Nuclear Retinoic Acid Receptor Alpha
- Harry Needle Railroad Company (Derbyshire, East Midlands, England, UK)
- Heritage Netherlands Reformed Congregation (Burgessville, Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new procedures put in place last year include: -- Approved head and neck restraints, either the Head And Neck Support (HANS) or the Hutchens Device.
CEO Mark Stiles said, "The Sport Series is built upon more than twenty five years of experience in head and neck restraint technology, including feedback from many thousands of HANS Device users.