What does HNAIS stand for?
HNAIS stands for Head and Neck Abbreviated Injury Scale
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Morioka, Japan - Hanamaki (Airport Code)
- Gp330-Heymann Nephritis Antigenic Complex
- High Noon Athletic Club (Cornell University; Ithaca, NY)
- Highland Neighborhood Association Committee (Beaverton, OR)
- Hokkaido National Agricultural Experiment Station (Japan)
- HSBC North America Holdings, Inc.
- Hydroxy-Naphthoic Acid Hydrazide
- Halton Natural Areas Inventory (Canada)
- Handbook of North American Indians (encyclopedia)
- Heritage Numismatic Auctions, Inc. (Heritage Auction Galleries; Dallas, TX)
- Hospital Nacional Arzobispo Loayza (Peru)
- Home Network Administration Protocol (software)
- Hirsche Nicht Aufs Sofa (musical act)
- Human Nuclear Autoantigenic Sperm Protein
- Hanoi Administration of Tourism (Vietnam)
- Hannibal National Bank
- Happy Noodle Boy (comic)
- Hatton National Bank (Sri Lanka)
- Heat-not-Burn (tobacco products)
- Helmholtz Network for Bioinformatics