The volley was first put in play four years ago when European turnaround tycoon Johan Eliasch purchased Head Tyrolia Mares Group, maker of skiing and scuba diving gear as well as Head tennis equipment.
What does HTM stand for?
HTM stands for Head Tyrolia Mares (Austria)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HTM
We have 104 other meanings of HTM in our Acronym Attic
- Human T-Cell Lymphotropic Viruses
- How to Lose Weight Fast (freeware)
- How to Lie with Statistics (book)
- Haagsche Tramweg-Maatschappij (Tram Corporation of the Hague)
- Haerterei Technische Mitteilungen (German: Hardening Technical Notes; journal)
- HaloTrialMods.org (web forums)
- Hand To Mouth
- Hardware Transactional Memory
- Hazlo tú mismo (Spanish: do it yourself)
- Health Technical Memorandum
- Heart of Midlothian (Scottish football club; UK)
- Heat Transfer Media
- Heavy Trench Mortar (weaponry)
- Helideck Team Member (energy industry fire training)
- Hi-Tech Manufacturing
- Hierarchical Temporal Memory
- High Temperature Material
- High Thermal Mass (construction materials)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Equant's European-based IP VPN customers include: Alfa Laval, Allianz Group, Anglo-American PLC, Bosal, Brenntag, Carrefour, European Commission/TESTA, European Space Agency, Ficosa, Head Tyrolia Mares, Koninklijke Wessanen, M-Group, Renault Spain, Stream International, Sylvania Lighting, Trelleborg AB, Willis Group Holdings and Zumtobel.
HEAD/Penn Racquet Sports is a division of HEAD Tyrolia Mares, one of the top sporting goods companies worldwide.