Copies of the 2005-06 Head Start Supplemental Assistance Program Mid-Year Report and Governor Rendell's 2006-07 Education Budget are available at http://www.
What does HSSAP stand for?
HSSAP stands for Head Start Supplemental Assistance Program (Pennsylvania)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HSSAP
- High Speed Switching Accessory
- Humane Society of Southern Arizona (Tucson, AZ)
- Hydraulic Shock and Sway Arrestor (Bergen-Paterson)
- Hyland Ski & Snowboard Area (Bloomington, MN)
- Halton Secondary School Athletic Association (Burlington, Ontario, Canada)
- Homeland Security State Administrative Agency
- Health and Social Services Advisory Committee (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Hornsby Shire Seniors' Advisory Committee (Australia)
- High School Sustainability Assessment Framework (environmental impact assessment tool; Sierra Youth Coalition; Canada)
- Homeland Security Studies and Analysis Institute (US DHS and Analytic Services Inc.)
- High School Student Assistance Policy (Australia; St. Clair High School; student support group)
- Hannaford Street Silver Band (Toronto, Canada)
- Harmonic Single Side-Band
- High Speed Serial Bus (Harris Corp.)
- Hobby Shop Spray Booth (painting)
- Howard Suamico Storm Breakers (youth swim team; Green Bay, WI)
- Humanities Social Sciences Building (University of California Santa Barbara)
- Hot Sulphur Springs Branch Library (Hot Sulphur Springs, CO)
- Humane Society of San Bernardino Valley
- Harmonised System of Survey and Certification
Samples in periodicals archive:
June 20 /PRNewswire/ -- Head Start would serve 4,700 children through the state's expanded Head Start Supplemental Assistance Program under Pennsylvania Gov.