His occupational therapist, Raj Narula from Head Injury Rehabilitation Services in Marina del Rey, saw another key element to La Cattiva's recovery.
What does HIRS stand for?
HIRS stands for Head Injury Rehabilitation Services (est. 1984; California)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HIRS
We have 6 other meanings of HIRS in our Acronym Attic
- Hirschmann Industrial Routing Professional
- Hogwarts Interactive Roleplay (fan community)
- Human Placental Insulin Receptor Precursor (biochemistry)
- Hyperthermic Isolated Regional Perfusion
- Harrier Independent Readiness Review (Indiana)
- Hartford Institute for Religion Research
- High-Resolution, Relational, Resonance-Based, Electroencephalic Mirroring (neurofeedback)
- High Resolution Research Limb Sounder
- Head Injury Rehabilitation and Referral Services, Inc. (Rockville, MD)
- Human Injury Research and Regenerative Technologies (Purdue University)
- Health Information Resources and Services, Inc.
- Heron Island Research Station (Australia)
- High-resolution Infrared Radiation Sounder
- HIV Information Resources System
- High Resolution Infrared Sounder/Microwave Sounding Unit
- High-Resolution Situational Awareness
- High Resolution Synthetic Aperture Data Processor
- Health Insurance Reform Simulation Model (Urban Institute)
- Health Insurance Risk Sharing Plan (Wisconsin)
- Hover Infrared Suppressor Subsystem (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, the continuum of head injury rehabilitation services spans from trauma units, to rehabilitation centers, to vocational rehabilitation agencies.
State and county regulations vary considerably and states need to be encouraged to explore programs which streamline the referral process by using a single point of entry for head injury rehabilitation services.