The virtual campus will address compliance with several environmental laws in eight featured areas, including a laboratory, an auto and grounds maintenance department and a 90- day hazardous waste storage area.
What does HWSA stand for?
HWSA stands for Hazardous Waste Storage Area
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HWSA
We have 5 other meanings of HWSA in our Acronym Attic
- Hoskins-Western-Sonderegger, Inc. (Lincoln, Nebraska)
- Hot Water Supply
- Household Waste Site (UK)
- Hugo Wall School of Urban and Public Affairs (Wichita State University; Kansas)
- Humane Waking System (alarm clocks)
- Hurried Woman Syndrome
- Hybrid Wireless Satellite
- Husband Wants Sex (Please Escuse Slow Typing)
- Hotel Web Site Content Management System (software)
- Hazardous Waste Services Association
- Heads of Workplace Safety Authorities (New South Wales, Australia)
- Hickory Willow Swim Association
- Homeschool World Series Association (est. 2000)
- Houston Women's Soccer Association
- Hazardous Waste Siting Advisory Committee (Australia)
- High Wycombe Sub Aqua Club (UK)
- Helicopter Wave Serial Assignment Table (Marine Corps document used for planning amphibious assaults)
- Hawaii Water Service Company (Lahaina, HI)
- Hobart and William Smith Colleges (New York)
- Heads of Workplace Safety and Compensation Authorities (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Once the can is full it should be transported to the hazardous waste storage area (storage areas will be addressed later in this article).
During a February 1999 inspection, EPA observed eight 55-gallon drums that had been stored without a permit in the company's hazardous waste storage area longer than 180 days.
In addition, Safety-Kleen must complete measures currently underway to ensure the safe, permanent closure of a former hazardous waste storage area at the site, including removal of a 5,000-gallon spent solvent storage tank and testing the surrounding soil for potential contamination.
was cited for failure to properly mark accumulated hazardous waste, failure to maintain proper aisle space in its hazardous waste storage area and failure to inspect the storage area at least daily.