PCI is a commercial hazardous waste management facility, which collects and treats hazardous and nonhazardous industrial wastes, including Superfund waste.
What does HWMF stand for?
HWMF stands for Hazardous Waste Management Facility
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of HWMF in our Acronym Attic
- Hazardous Waste Management Board (US Army)
- Hancock War Memorial Branch Library (Hancock, MD)
- He Who Must Be Obeyed
- Hardware Motion Compensation (video cards)
- Helmut Wüst Mechanical Components
- High Wycombe Music Centre (UK)
- Hot Wheels Mexico Club (Dallas, TX)
- Hoveton & Wroxham Medical Centre (UK)
- Hazardous Waste Management Division
- Hall for Workshop of Metasynthetic Engineering (computer science methodology)
- Hazardous Waste Management for Generators
- HighWire Marketing Group
- Hay War Memorial High School
- Hazardous Waste Minimization Industrial Overviews (Air & Waste Management Association)
- Henry Waldinger Memorial Library (Valley Stream, NY)
- Hardware Management Module
- Hazardous Waste Minimization Manual (EPA)
- Hazardous Waste Management and Minimization Act (EPA)
- High Water Mark of Medium Tides (British maps)
- Hybrid Wireless Mesh Networks
Samples in periodicals archive:
the leading provider of environmental and hazardous waste management services throughout North America, has been compelled to take legal action against Adams County to stop the County Commissioners from interfering with the licensed operation of the company's hazardous waste management facility in Deer Trail, Colorado.
it has collected $384,000 from six of the 12 companies that were issued orders to transport, treat, and dispose of some contaminated liquids from the Casmalia Resources Hazardous Waste Management facility.
In the late 1970s, he was an owner and site manager of a hazardous waste management facility in the midwest.
of the shares of a subsidiary of ASWMC that now holds ASWMC's 40 percent interest in the Alberta Special Waste Treatment System ("System") which includes the hazardous waste management facility located near Swan Hills, Alberta.
TOC owns and operates a hazardous waste management facility in Roebuck, Spartanburg County, S.