Environmental Protection Agency Hazardous Waste Engineering Research Laboratory Standard Handbook of Hazardous Waste Treatment and Disposal, .
What does HWERL stand for?
HWERL stands for Hazardous Waste Engineering Research Laboratory (EPA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Hyperbaric Welding Equipment
- Hot Water Extract of Bupleuri Radix
- Hawaii Water Environment Association (Honolulu, HI)
- Hopkinsville Water Environment Authority (Kentucky)
- Hancock-Wood Electric Cooperative (northwest Ohio)
- Hot Water Extractable Carbon (soil science)
- Houston West Emmaus Community (Houston, TX)
- Hazardous Waste Enforcement Division
- Hazel Wolf Environmental Film Network (Seattle, WA)
- Human Welfare and Environment Protection Centre (Nepal)
- Hunters Woods Elementary School (Reston, VA)
- Hanford Workplace Electrical Safety Board
- Hamilton-Wentworth Elementary Teachers' Local (Canada)
- Hamburgische Gesellschaft für Wirtschaftsförderung (German investment fund)
- Handwörterbuch des Bank- und Finanzwesens (German: banking and finance manual)
- Hanging with Friends (game)
- Hard Wood Floor
- Hardcore Wrestling Federation
- Hawaii Wildlife Fund (Paia, HI)
- Hawaiian Way Fund (Council for Native Hawaiian Advancement; Honolulu, HI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Researchers at EPA's Hazardous Waste Engineering Research Laboratory in Cincinnati are spearheading studies of potassium polyethylene glyocolate (KPEG) as a PCB-dechlorinating agent.