the hazardous waste division of Veolia Environmental Services North America Corp.
What does HWD stand for?
HWD stands for Hazardous Waste Division
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HWD
We have 28 other meanings of HWD in our Acronym Attic
- Housing with Care and Support (Nottingham Community Housing Association; Nottingham, England, UK)
- Hazardous Waste Compliance Technology (Program)
- Heavy Water Components Test Reactor (Savannah River Plant)
- Historically White College and University
- Hydraulic Well Control Unit
- Hot Wire Chemical Vapor Deposition
- Helen Wright Center for Women (Raleigh, NC)
- Harbinger Web Design (Canada)
- Harry Winston Diamond Corporation (Canada)
- Head-Worn Display (motion-sensing technology)
- Healthcare for Workers with Disabilities (Washington)
- Horizontal Weather Depiction
- Hot Wheel Detector (railway engineering)
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Analysis Record
- Half-Wave Direct Current (electromagnetism)
- Hamilton Wentworth Detention Centre (Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)
- Harris Website Developers and Consultants (Detroit, MI)
- Health and Welfare Agency Data Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
from 1998 to 2002, when he helped schools dispose of 40 tons of dangerous toxic chemicals as part of his work as the lead environmental investigator for the county's hazardous waste division.
Mike Bates, chief of the Hazardous Waste Division of the Arkansas Department of Environmental Quality, will discuss new developments in hazardous waste regulation from a state perspective.
the hazardous waste division of Veolia Environmental Services North America, is pleased to announce that its on-site services group at The Ohio State University has achieved OHSAS 18001 certification.
Activity in the fourth quarter, which is traditionally the strongest quarter of the financial year, will compare unfavorably to the high level of activity achieved in the last months of 2008, particularly in the Hazardous Waste division, whereas the more positive trends that have appeared in recent months should be confirmed for Non-Hazardous Waste.
Nasdaq-NMS: GWTI) has acquired the Hazardous Waste Division of Chester Environmental, Inc.
Veolia), the hazardous waste division of Veolia Environmental Services (NYSE:VE), is pleased to announce the appointment of a new president and CEO to its leadership post.
In addition, the Company announced its plan to acquire the Hazardous Waste Division of Chester Environmental, Inc.