com)-- SOR[R] 1540 level switches are designed for harsh environments and hazardous process materials where rugged components are critical.
What does HPM stand for?
HPM stands for Hazardous Process Material
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HPM
We have 171 other meanings of HPM in our Acronym Attic
- Human Performance and Leisure Studies (education)
- Hamilton Public Library Special Collections (Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)
- High Pressure Latch Valve
- High Pressure Low Volume
- High Priority Low Volume
- High Performance Light Water Reactor
- Hand Painted Medium (art)
- Hardware Platform Management
- Harvest Prayer Ministries (Terre Haute, IN)
- Hazard Process Management
- Hazardous Production Material (1997 Uniform Fire Code)
- Hazardous Protection Monitoring
- Head Plasma Member (lipid)
- Health and Productivity Management
- Health Plan Michigan
- Health Policy and Management (coursework; various universities)
- Health Policy Monitor
- Health Program Manager (various organizations)
- Health Promotion Management (various schools)
- Health Promotion Model
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nasdaq: ATMI), today announced that its patent on a new technology for reducing the risks associated with the storage and delivery of hazardous process materials has been allowed.
This means shorter construction times, lower costs, and improved flexibility for hazardous process material storage and use.