Mendocino County will soon begin exchanging data with the California Environmental Reporting System (CERS) via Decade's CERS Integration Wizard, which facilitates the exchange of various hazardous materials-related data, such as hazardous materials business plans, chemical inventories, site maps, storage tank data, to the statewide system.
What does HMBP stand for?
HMBP stands for Hazardous Materials Business Plan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HMBP
We have 1 other meaning of HMBP in our Acronym Attic
- Heat and Material Balance Computer Program
- Hamman-Miller-Beauchamp-Deeble Incorporated (insurance; Long Beach, CA)
- Hydrogen-Mitigation Design-Basis Accident
- Hispanic Minority Business Enterprise
- Hepatic Microvascular Blood Flow
- Home Made Brand Foods (chilled food manufacturer; Newburyport, MA)
- Home Monitor of Blood Glucose
- Human Molecular Biology and Genetics
- Human Movement and Balance Laboratories (University of Pittsburgh)
- Hit Me Baby One More Time (Britney Spear's song)
- High Mass Binary Pulsar
- High Maturity Best Practices (Capability Maturity Model Integration)
- Home Monitoring of Blood Pressure
- Human Mannose-Binding Protein
- Human Myelin Basic Protein
- Hybrid Membrane Biofilm Process (wastewater management)
- Haan Maine Bhi Pyaar Kiya (Hindi film)
- Hitachi Multiplatform Backup/Restore
- Head's Message Board System
- Heart, Mind, Body and Soul
Samples in periodicals archive:
OSI's comprehensive technical services include: Outsourcing, Hazardous Materials Business Plans and Medical Waste Management Plans.