In 1991, he took his teaching on the road and today is a member of the Hazardous Materials Advisory Council, the Conference on Safe Transportation of Hazardous Articles, and the U.
What does HMAC stand for?
HMAC stands for Hazardous Materials Advisory Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HMAC
We have 60 other meanings of HMAC in our Acronym Attic
- Human Melanoma-Associated Antigen
- Hungarian Medical Association of America (Amherst, NY)
- Hunter Museum of American Art
- Hotel Motel and Accommodation Association of Australia
- Harrison Museum of African American Culture (Roanoke, VA)
- Hotel, Motel and Accommodation Association of Victoria (Australia)
- Human Monoclonal Antibody (immunology)
- Houston Men's Adult Baseball League (Houston, TX)
- Hash-Based Message Authentication Code
- Hashed Message Authentication Code
- Helsinki Metropolitan Area Council
- Hot Mix Asphalt Construction
- Hot-Mixed Asphalt Concrete
- Holistic Medicinal Alternatives Department
- Hakkoryu Martial Arts Federation (San Angelo, Texas)
- Hyper-Immune Mouse Ascitic Fluid (virology)
- Hastings Museum & Art Gallery (Hastings, UK)
- Hoboken Lifestyle Magazine (New Jersey)
- Harrison Memorial Animal Hospital (Denver, CO)
- Handbook of Middle American Indians (anthropology; University of Texas Press; Austin, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TRANSCAER is sponsored by the Association of American Railroads, Chemical Manufacturers Association, National Association of Chemical Distributors, National Tank Truck Carriers, American Petroleum Institute, Hazardous Materials Advisory Council, American Trucking Association, The Chlorine Institute, National Propane Gas Association, and American Waterways Operators.
STS) (OTCBB: SFTS) announced today the Company has joined the Hazardous Materials Advisory Council (HMAC) in Washington DC.