Sending a Hazardous Material Report (HMR), instead of an aviation Hazard Report, deprives the safety community of long-term trend information, data and documentation useful in mishap prevention.
What does HMR stand for?
HMR stands for Hazardous Material Report
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HMR
We have 78 other meanings of HMR in our Acronym Attic
- Health Marketing Quarterly (est .1983)
- Health Measurement Questionnaire
- Henry Marcus Quackenbush (nutcracker inventor)
- Her Majesty the Queen
- Heteronuclear Multiple Quantum Coherence
- Heteronuclear Multiple-Quantum Correlation
- Heteronuclear Multiple-Quantum Correlation - Total Correlation Spectroscopy (nuclear magnetic resonance technique)
- Her Majesty's Queensland Ship
- Hamrun (postal locality, Malta)
- Hardwood Market Report
- Hazardous Materials Regulations
- Header Manipulation Rule (computing)
- Headquarters Maintenance Requirement
- Headquarters Modification Request
- Health and Medical Record
- Health Management Review (South Africa)
- Heavy Metal Removal (industrial wastewater treatment plants)
- Heavy Metal Rock
- Hierarchical Moderated Regression (decision theory)
- High Moisture Resistance
Samples in periodicals archive:
The various JDRS deficiency reports includes: product quality deficiency reports (PQDRs); engineering investigations (EIs); material deficiency reports(MDRs); acceptance inspection deficiency reports (AIDRs); and hazardous material reports (HMRs).
regardless of other reports submitted), hazardous material reports, engineering investigations, BASH reports, hazard reports, safety incident report's, mishap data reports, and JAG investigations.