Other important factors included BOC's supply chain management expertise, ISO 9002 accreditation and Hazardous Incident Response Team (HIRT).
What does HIRT stand for?
HIRT stands for Hazardous Incident Response Team (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HIRT
We have 1 other meaning of HIRT in our Acronym Attic
- Heron Island Research Station (Australia)
- High-resolution Infrared Radiation Sounder
- HIV Information Resources System
- High Resolution Infrared Sounder/Microwave Sounding Unit
- High-Resolution Situational Awareness
- High Resolution Synthetic Aperture Data Processor
- Health Insurance Reform Simulation Model (Urban Institute)
- Health Insurance Risk Sharing Plan (Wisconsin)
- Hover Infrared Suppressor Subsystem (US DoD)
- Hover Infrared Supression System
- Head Injury Retrieval Trial (clinical trial)
- High Intensity Resistance Training
- High Reynolds Number Tunnel
- Hitachi Incident Response Team (est. 1998)
- Hurricane Intercept Research Team
- Heart of Iowa Regional Transit Agency (Des Moines, IA)
- High Intensity Radio Transmission Area
- High-Integrity Real-Time Systems
- Homeland Incident and Response Tracking System
- Health Information Research Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the meantime, the Fire Department rolled its Hazardous Incident Response Team truck to the location.
The BioCheck Powder Screen Kit is another presumptive tool that our Hazardous Incident Response Team and Bomb Squad can use at the scene of suspicious powder calls.