ADS was also awarded the Hazardous Incident Response Equipment (H.
What does HIRE stand for?
HIRE stands for Hazardous Incident Response Equipment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HIRE
We have 13 other meanings of HIRE in our Acronym Attic
- Hyperformance International Racing Car Club
- Hellenic Ionizing Radiation Calibration Laboratory (Attiki, Greece)
- Haryana Institute of Rural Development (India)
- Health Insurance Responsibility Disclosure (Massachusetts)
- Healthcore Integrated Research Database
- Human Injury Research Division (US DOT)
- Hurd of Interfaces Representing Depth
- Himilo Relief and Development Association (Netherlands)
- High Intensity Radiation Development Laboratory
- High Resolution Dynamics Limb Sounder
- Health Industry Resources Enterprises, Inc. (Brooklyn, NY; est. 1989)
- Heartland Investment and Rural Employment
- Help in Re-entering Employment (Bronx Community College; New York)
- High-Performance Infrared Equipment
- Hooking Is Real Employment (Atlanta, GA)
- Human Investment Research and Education Center (California State University)
- Houston Independent Real Estate Brokers Association (Houston, TX)
- High-Power Red InGaAlP Laser for Optical Recording
- HDFC (Housing Development Finance Corporation) India Real Estate Fund
- High Resolution Gamma Ray Spectrometer
Samples in periodicals archive:
an international supplier of homeland security products, today announced that it has been awarded a competitive contract from New York State for a first-in-the-nation Hazardous Incident Response Equipment program.