com/prnh/20120504/PH00771) The current contract includes the installation of numerous fully automatic Centurion gas cabinets, automatic switchover gas panels, wall mount systems and manual manifolds, as well as an exhaust scrubber and hazardous gas detection system for the facility.
What does HGDS stand for?
HGDS stands for Hazardous Gas Detection System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HGDS
We have 2 other meanings of HGDS in our Acronym Attic
- Human Growth-Differentiation Gactor 3
- Harderian Gland-Derived Growth Factor
- His/Her Grand Ducal Highness
- Hunter-Gaston Discrimination Index
- Het Geklank Des Konings (Dutch orchestra)
- Hyper-Geometric Distribution Model
- High-Grade Dysplastic Nodules
- Human Glail-Derived Neurotrophic Factor
- Human Genome Diversity Project
- Hodges Gilliam & Dana InvestmentReal Estate (Olympia, Washington)
- Hemophilia Growth and Development Study
- Hospital Grade Disinfectant Spray (product)
- Henderson General Division Standards of Care
- HRSA (Health Resources and Services Administration) Geospatial Data Warehouse (US Department of Health and Human Services)
- Haaf's Game Engine
- Heavy Gold Electroplate
- Hemorrhagic Gastroenteritis
- Here Goes Everything (band)
- Hindleg Glucose Extraction
- His Golden Eyes (Internet community)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Sentry system has been known for being the most advanced hazardous gas detection system and now is first with EtherNet/IP interface to networks utilizing this advanced Ethernet-based protocol.
Zellweger Analytics manufactures toxic and hazardous gas detection systems for the semiconductor, industrial, and oil and gas industries and has annual sales of approximately $170 million.