Under this contract, Versar will provide a wide range of services to MCX in support of Hazardous, Toxic and Radioactive Waste Districts and other Corp DOD customer environmental projects.
What does HTRW stand for?
HTRW stands for Hazardous, Toxic and Radioactive Waste
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 4 other meanings of HTRW in our Acronym Attic
- Holly Tree Riding School
- homodyne transmit and receive system
- Humboldt-Table Rock-Steinauer (Nebraska consolidated school district)
- HyperFeed Trading Room Systems
- Hiring & Transition Response Team (US FEMA)
- Human Telomerase Reverse Transcriptase
- Hand Thats Rocks the Cradle (film)
- Heart of Texas Rural Transit District
- High Tech Regional Training Site
- Hot Topic Research Vehicle (trademark of Enpho.com, Inc.)
- Hazardous, Toxic and Radioactive Waste Center of Expertise (USACE)
- Hazardous, Toxic, and Radiological Waste Center of Expertise (USACE)
- How to Reassess Your Chess (book)
- Habilitation Training Specialist
- Hack This Site (website and online community)
- HADAMARD Transform Spectrometer
- Hammond Transit System
- Hard To Say
- Harm Targeting System
- Harmonized Tariff Schedule
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (ID/IQ) contract, WESTON will provide hazardous, toxic and radioactive waste remediation services throughout the Corps' North Atlantic Division.
As part of its mission, the Corps provides one-stop services to investigate, design and remediate problems related to hazardous, toxic and radioactive waste sites associated with active and closing military bases, as well as Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Superfund sites.