Responding to those concerns, EFSA noted that ANSES had conducted a limited hazard identification process, while EFSA had conducted a full risk assessment on BPA.
What does HIP stand for?
HIP stands for Hazard Identification Process
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HIP
We have 318 other meanings of HIP in our Acronym Attic
- Hawkeye Institute of Technology (Waterloo, IA)
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight (association of Hampshire and Isle of Wight Local Authorities)
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Local Authorities (UK)
- Hacking In Progress
- Hardware Instrumentation Package
- Hardware Interface Processor
- Hardware Interface Program
- Harlem Irving Plaza
- Harvard Institute of Proteomics
Samples in periodicals archive:
This hazard identification process is similar to a risk assessment performed to establish a scientific point of safety for lifetime ingestion that is ordered by the Safe Drinking Water Act for chemicals in the water, with the exception that this process will evaluate fluorides from all exposures and restricts the assessment to only the risks of cancer, rather than all adverse heath effects.