Melbourne buyer's agent David Morrell has launched the app with help from Hawthorn Football Club President Andrew Newbold, the report said.
What does HFC stand for?
HFC stands for Hawthorn Football Club (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HFC
We have 228 other meanings of HFC in our Acronym Attic
- HalcyonFinance Company
- Hall for Cornwall (theatre; UK)
- Hands-Free Calling (OnStar)
- Hanmi Financial Corporation (Los Angeles, CA)
- Hannover Fairs China (China and Germany)
- Harpers Ferry Center (US National Park Service)
- Harris Financial Corp. (Chicago, IL)
- Harvard Faculty Club (Cambridge, MA, USA)
- Harvest Family Church (various locations)
- Hassle Free Clinic
- Head Football Coach (various locations)
- Health and Fitness Club
- Healthcare Facilities Consortium
- Heart Failure Center (various locations)
- Heart Friendly Cities (study)
- Heat Flow and Convection (US NASA)
- Hedge Fund Center (est. 1996)
- Held for Court (court)
- Hellenic Foundation for Culture
- Heritage Forest Campaign (conservation alliance; Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to joining the company, Leighton was Chief Executive Officer of the Hawthorn Football Club in Melbourne from 2002 to 2004.
He was associated with Hawthorn Football Club for nine seasons from 2005 to 2013.