Its fleet included: the One-Eleven, Boeing 707, Hawker Siddeley 748, Boeing 727, Boeing 737, BAe 146 and, eventually, the Airbus A300.
What does HS7 stand for?
HS7 stands for Hawker Siddeley 748
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- High Speed 2 (rail route; UK)
- I-Hypersensitive Site 2
- Heat Shock Protein 27 kDa
- High School to University Services (University of Texas-Pan American)
- Health Services Technician Petty Officer Third Class (US Coast Guard)
- Human Satellite 3
- Hunter Sensor Suite Surrogate
- Hypersensitive Site Three
- HyperStudio Version 4 (multimedia authoring software)
- I-Hypersensitive Site 4
- Hach Scanning Analyzer
- Haiku Society of America
- Hammons School of Architecture (Drury University)
- Hand Surgical Associates
- Handbell Society Of Australasia
- Handicapped Scuba Association International
- Hard Style Assassin (gaming)
- Harlem School of the Arts (New York, NY)
- Harmonic Suppressed Antenna
- Harmony Science Academy (Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A few times a day a Caravan and occasionally a Hawker Siddeley 748 drops off another payload of supplies and equipment to run the camp and to sustain crews farther afield.
The two extra large doors in the Hawker Siddeley 748 are unique to aviation in that they allow for over sized freight to be flown like Generators, boats and mining equipment.
CAPTION(S): TRAGEDY: The Outeniqua mountain range and Cronje with wife Bertha; IDOL: Cronje at his peak; CRASH: A Hawker Siddeley 748