The data collected by Eastern Massachusetts Hawk Watch is added to a database kept by the Hawk Migration Association of North America, which has seasonal counts available from 200 organizations across the country.
What does HMANA stand for?
HMANA stands for Hawk Migration Association of North America
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Hastings Museum & Art Gallery (Hastings, UK)
- Hoboken Lifestyle Magazine (New Jersey)
- Harrison Memorial Animal Hospital (Denver, CO)
- Handbook of Middle American Indians (anthropology; University of Texas Press; Austin, TX)
- Healthcare Management Alternatives, Inc. (Belleville, IL)
- Her Majesty's Agricultural Inspectorate (United Kingdom)
- Homoeopathic Medical Association of India
- Hotel-Motel Association of Illinois (est. 1910; Chicago, IL; now Illinois Hotel & Lodging Association)
- Hawaii Martial Arts International Society (est. 1995)
- Humanities (course)
- Hazardous Material Afloat Program
- Herd Management Area Plan (animals)
- High Mass Methyl-Accepting Protein (biochemistry)
- History of Marine Animal Populations
- Hazardous Material Authorization Request
- Heat Mediated Antigen Retrieval
- Human Muscle Aldose Reductase
- Hemodynamically-Mediated Acute Renal Failure
- High Mobility Artillery Rocket System
- Hospital Mutual Aid Radio System (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hawk Migration Count: taken at a few key sites during the fail migration; contact Hawk Migration Association of North America, P.