5 /PRNewswire/ -- Coral species protected by the Hawaiian Islands National Wildlife Refuge (NWR) may become extinct over the next century due to the effects of global warming, according to a new report released today by Defenders of Wildlife.
What does HINWR stand for?
HINWR stands for Hawaiian Islands National Wildlife Refuge
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Health Information Network of Tennessee
- Health Insurance Navigation Tool (insurance aid; music industry)
- Hearing in Noise Test
- Hierarchical Integration (benchmark)
- Histidine Triad Nucleotide-Binding Protein
- Holland Interuniversity Nifedipine Trial
- Ham Internet (ham radio activity on internet)
- Health Information National Trends Survey
- Home Instructors Need Team Support (home school support group; Charlotte, NC)
- Haskell Indian Nations University (Lawrence, Kansas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
All three islands--Nihoa, Necker, and Laysan--are federal lands within the Hawaiian Islands National wildlife Refuge.
Laysan is part of the Hawaiian Islands National Wildlife Refuge in Papahanaumokuakea Marine National Monument.