Edward Sakamoto's "Tue Family," on the other hand, makes free use of Japanese and Hawaiian Creole English or Pidgin words and turns of phrase, appropriate to immigrants to Hawai'i or California from Japan.
What does HCE stand for?
HCE stands for Hawaiian Creole English
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HCE
We have 96 other meanings of HCE in our Acronym Attic
- Humanities Computing Development Team (Oxford University; UK)
- Hydrocarbon Dewpoint Temperature
- Humboldt County Drug Task Force (California)
- Health Care Data Works, LLC
- Hydrogenic Continuum Distorted Wave
- Hazardous Chemical Defense Waste Management Program
- Halo Combat Evolved
- Halo Custom Edition (game)
- Hardware Configuration Engineer
- Harmonie des Chemins de fer d'Epernay (Epernay Railway Wind Orchestra)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pilipino), Hawaiian, Hawaiian Creole English, Japanese, Portuguese, and possibly other unidentified sources (e.