This initiative reflects our continued commitment to invest in areas that not only make good financial sense but also benefit local communities" According to Christoph Gabler, Senior Vice-President for AEGON USA Realty Advisors, LLC, the Towers at KPT are the first phase of a 1,025 community being redeveloped by the Michaels Development Company in partnership with Vitus Group and the Hawaii Public Housing Authority.
What does HPHA stand for?
HPHA stands for Hawaii Public Housing Authority
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HPHA
We have 2 other meanings of HPHA in our Acronym Attic
- Health Promoting Hospitals
- Helix Pomatia Hemocyanin
- High Performance Helicopter
- High Performance Hub
- High Performance Hydrogen (furnaces)
- Highland Park Hospital
- Hodge Podge Hardware
- Human-Powered Helicopter (engineering)
- Hutchinson Port Holdings, Ltd.
- Hawaii Public Health Association (Honolulu, HI)
- Historic Paulus Hook Association, Inc. (Jersey City, NJ)
- Holly Park Homeowners Association (Hawthorne, CA)
- Horsham Preservation and Historical Association (Horsham, PA)
- Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance (Ontario, Canada)
- High Production Home Builders Council (National Association of Home Builders)
- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (fiction)
- Hamburg Port Health Center (Germany)
- Harmful and Potentially Harmful Constituents (US FDA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care (Massachusetts)
- Healthy People Healthy Company (Dutch occupational health consultancy)