Together they tackle offences that happen on the island with more far-reaching consequences than those dealt with by the Hawaii police department.
What does HPD stand for?
HPD stands for Hawaii Police Department (Hawaii County, Island of Hawaii)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HPD
We have 142 other meanings of HPD in our Acronym Attic
- Harvard Project on Cold War Studies
- Hereditary Prostate Cancer, X-Linked
- High-Performance Capillary Zone Electrophoresis
- Habbo Police Department (Habbo Hotel)
- Half Power Diameter
- Hamilton Police Department
- Hampton Police Division
- Harmonic Power Doppler
- Harrisburg Police Department (Pennsylvania)
- Harrisonburg Police Department (Virginia)
- Hazelcrest Park District
- Hazleton Police Department
- Health Plan Division (California Department of Managed Health Care)
- Health Promotion Division (various locations)
- Hearing Protection Device(s)
- Hebron Police Department
- Hector Police Department (Ozzy & Drix TV show)
- Helena Police Department
- Hematoporphyrin Derivative (cell biology)
- High Performance Delivered (Seattle, WA, consulting)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hawaii Police Department Major Sam Thomas said that PocketCop was the ideal solution.
And the Hawaii Police Department has deleted "so help me God" from an oath required of all new recruits, following a complaint by the Hawaii Citizens for the Separation of State and Church that it violated Article 16 of the state constitution.
The center implemented ImageWare's complete digital booking, investigative and identification solution in 2001 and has expanded the solution throughout other islands in Hawaii, including the Hawaii Police Departments at Hilo and Kona.